Monday, July 15, 2019

A Super Exciting Thing To Come

Hi people, as you know from my other posts I love reading and all things books. So part of books and reading are bookclubs and I decided to start one, not just now no it was before blogging.

I put a proposal with the help of my mum and showed it to my teacher.She of course loved it and helped me arange an ad in the morning newsletters.

This is how my bookclub will work:

  • We will meet once every two weeks ( because that is how long we are allowed to borrow books).
  • It will be for children in years six to eight.
  • During the session we are going to give a short book report and the other children will be allowed to ask questions after.
  • At the end of the session we will all be picking a new genre at random so we can broaden our reading lists

I'm super excited and will keep you posted. 


Did I mention I like books?

3 comments:

  1. That sure is a lot of book! A fantastic idea to start up a Book Club at school. What a wonderful hobby you have! Keep up the reading, though you obviously don't need my encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such initiative! I'm happy to help in any way Caitlyn:)
    Bring on Term 3!!!!

    ReplyDelete